A crew member takes pictures with a mobile phone on Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1, previously named Grace 1, as it sits anchored after the Supreme Court of the British territory lifted its detention order, in the Strait of Gibraltar/ (Reuters) - The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1 at the ...
An Iranian oil tanker which was the centre of a major dispute between Tehran and the west has been pictured by satellite off the coast of Syria. Images supplied by a U.S. space technology company, show the vessel - formally named Grace 1 - near the Syrian port of Tartus on September 6 - the day ...
Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, confirmed at a news conference on Saturday in Tehran that the country is working on advanced centrifuges in way prohibited under the 2015 nuclear deal./ Iran’s atomic energy agency said Saturday that it was deliberately ...
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran on Saturday said it now uses arrays of advanced centrifuges prohibited by its 2015 nuclear deal and can enrich uranium “much more beyond” current levels to weapons-grade material, taking a third step away from the accord while warning Europe has little time to offer it new ...
A crew member takes pictures with a mobile phone on Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1, previously named Grace 1, as it sits anchored after the Supreme Court of the British territory lifted its detention order, in the Strait of Gibraltar/ (Reuters) - The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1 at the ...
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds./ US national security adviser John Bolton on Friday shared a satellite image of an off the coast of Syria, after the Iranian government denied that it was the vessel's final destination./ The Iranian ...
Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesman for Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization, speaks at a news briefing in Tehran on Saturday. Advanced centrifuges are displayed in front of him. (Atomic Energy Organization of Iran/AP)/ Iran has activated a chain of advanced centrifuges to speed up uranium enrichment in ...
Grace 1 was detained by British Royal Marine commandos off Gibraltar suspected to be en route to Syria in violation of European Union sanctions - via REUTERS/ The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1 at the centre of a dispute between Tehran and Western powers, which went dark off Syria earlier in ...
Under the 2015 deal, Iran agreed to slash the number of centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear fuel but can also be used in the production of an atom bomb/ Under the 2015 deal, Iran agreed to slash the number of centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear fuel ...
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran has begun using arrays of advanced centrifuges to enrich uranium in violation of its 2015 nuclear deal, a spokesman said Saturday, warning that Europe has little time left to offer new terms to save the accord. The comments by Behrouz Kamalvandi of the Atomic Energy ...
The Iranian supertanker Adrian Darya 1, blacklisted by Washington, was released by authorities in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar on August 18 over US protests (AFP Photo/Johnny BUGEJA)/ Washington (AFP) - The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1, blacklisted by Washington, has arrived ...
These are external links and will open in a new window/ The Adrian Darya-1, formerly the Grace 1, was released after Iran said it would not head to Syria The Iranian oil tanker at the centre of an international incident has been sailing just off the Syrian coast, satellite images appear to show. ...
has begun injecting uranium gas into advanced centrifuges in violation of its 2015 deal with world powers, a spokesman said Saturday./ Organization of Iran made the remarks in a news conference carried on live television. He spoke from a podium with advanced centrifuges standing next to him./ ...
These are external links and will open in a new window/ Hassan Rouhani (2nd right) says European partners can save the nuclear deal Iran says it has begun using new advanced centrifuges to enrich uranium - the latest step in reducing its commitments under a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers. ...
This Friday, Sept. 6, 2019, satellite image provided by Maxar Technologies appears to show the Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya-1 off the coast of Tartus, Syria. Satellite images obtained by The Associated Press on Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019, appeared to show the once-detained Iranian oil tanker ...
Tensions between Iran and the U.S. have risen in recent months, with mysterious attacks on oil tankers near the Strait of Hormuz, Iran a U.S. military surveillance drone, and other incidents across the wider Middle East. Iran separately seized another ship and detained 12 Filipino crew members, ...
The advancement signals a further cut into the one year experts estimate Tehran would need to have enough material for a nuclear weapon./ TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran has begun using arrays of advanced centrifuges to enrich uranium in violation of its 2015 nuclear deal, a spokesman said Saturday, ...
The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1 at the center of a dispute between Tehran and Western powers, which went dark off Syria earlier in the week, has been photographed by satellite off the Syrian port of Tartus, Maxar Technologies Inc., a U.S. space technology company said on Saturday./ FILE ...
U.S. satellite firm/ (Reuters) - The Iranian oil tanker Adrian Darya 1 at the centre of a dispute between Tehran and Western powers, which went dark off Syria earlier in the week, has been photographed by satellite off the Syrian port of Tartus, Maxar Technologies Inc., a U.S. space technology ...
04PM [Updated: Thu Sep 5, 2019 06:05PM ]/ Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif speaks to Indonesian officials at the airport in Jakarta on September 5, 2019. (Photo by IRNA)/ Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the upcoming third phase of Iran’s nuclear countermeasures has been so ...
45PM [Updated: Sat Sep 7, 2019 05:50PM ]/ Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has dismissed the latest claim by his American counterpart about Iran's nuclear "extortion" after the Islamic Republic announced that it has fired up advanced centrifuges to boost its enriched uranium ...
The file photo shows a technician who checks valves at the uranium conversion facility in the central Iranian city of Isfahan./ The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) says it has inspectors on the ground in Iran who will be able to look into Tehran's move to turn on advanced centrifuges ...
Iran says it has started up advanced centrifuges to boost the country's stockpile of enriched uranium. Speaking to reporters on Saturday,September 7, Spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran Behrouz Kamalvandi said Iran has taken the third step and that the clock is ticking for other ...
Iran says it has started up advanced centrifuges to boost the country's stockpile of enriched uranium. It has warned signatories of the 2015 nuclear deal that the clock is ticking for them to salvage the landmark agreement.
51PM [Updated: Fri Sep 6, 2019 08:01PM ]/ US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has called on European countries to end what he referred to as “Iran's nuclear extortion." Pompeo took to Twitter on Friday to press the European nations after Tehran's announcement of further cuts in its commitments ...
The European Union says there is "an advancement" in a long-anticipated trade mechanism, called the INSTEX, with Iran, after Tehran's announcement of a decision to further cut its commitments under a 2015 nuclear accord it signed with major world powers. "There is an advancement when it comes to ...
51AM [Updated: Fri Sep 6, 2019 01:51AM ]/ Iran has informed the European Union (EU) that it will begin unlimited nuclear research and development work from Friday, officially unleashing the third stage of its measured responses to Europe's lack of action in the face of America's violation of the ...
Among those killed in the strike on the outskirts of Ansar were three children and two women, state media reports/ Eleven people have been killed in Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon, authorities say, in one of the deadliest days of attacks since an agreement aimed at reducing hostilities was ...
The Israeli military said the aim of the operation was to protect the residents/ About a dozen Palestinian households in a village in the occupied West Bank were told to leave their properties during an Israeli military operation to remove Israeli settlers. The settlers had besieged residents in ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ PANAMA CITY, Aug 13 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said on Thursday that reports about poor conditions aboard aircraft carrier the USS Abraham Lincoln in the Middle East were "completely misrepresented." Two ...
To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser./ Israeli settlers have been besieging two Palestinian families in their homes in the occupied West Bank since Sunday, with the families saying their supplies were running out and rights groups urging the authorities to step in. On ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ FILE PHOTO: U.S. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent speaks to members of the media at the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., July 30, 2026. REUTERS/Kylie Cooper/File Photo/ Aug 11 (Reuters) - The Trump administration on ...
A Syrian court has sentenced ousted dictator Bashar al-Assad to death in absentia, after convicting him of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity during the country's civil war. with his family after his regime was overthrown in December 2024, ending his family's five-decade grip on ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ FILE - President George W. Bush, center, poses with President-elect Barack Obama, and former presidents, from left, George H.W. Bush, left, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, right, Jan. 7, 2009, in the Oval Office of the White ...
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Pakistan's Shehbaz Sharif signed the pact in Mecca/ Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan have signed a joint defence agreement, saying an attack on one of them would be seen as an attack on all three. The pact was announced ...
To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser./ Watch: "Everyone hates it except Iran", says former US diplomat on new Hormuz deal/ Iran says it has reached an agreement with Oman on a route for shipping through the Strait of Hormuz. Foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei ...
Donald Trump said the Strait of Hormuz would open "very soon" or Iran would be "hit very hard" as oil prices fell to a three-week low amid hopes of a deal. The US president was speaking to Fox News after Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent both said talks had ...