PARIS/DUBAI (Reuters) - France has proposed offering Iran about $15 billion in credit lines until year-end if Tehran comes fully back into compliance with its 2015 nuclear deal, a move that hinges on Washington not blocking it, Western and Iranian sources said./ FILE PHOTO: French President ...
Washington issued strong protests last month when authorities in the British overseas territory of Gibraltar released an Iranian supertanker they had detained for six weeks on suspicion of sanctions-busting (AFP Photo/JORGE GUERRERO)/ Tehran (AFP) - Iran said Wednesday it will resume full ...
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani says he will not meet with the U.S. until all sanctions imposed on Tehran are lifted; Trey Yingst reports from Jerusalem./ continues to up the ante on its nuclear program, reportedly beyond the limitations outlined in the contentious 2015 , Iranian President ...
PARIS/DUBAI (Reuters) - France has proposed offering Iran about $15 billion in credit lines until year-end if Tehran comes fully back into compliance with its 2015 nuclear deal, a move that hinges on Washington not blocking it, Western and Iranian sources said. French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves ...
These are external links and will open in a new window/ Hassan Rouhani has said he is ready for dialogue if the US first lifts its sanctions Iran's president has ruled out ever holding bilateral talks with the US. "There have been a lot of offers for talks but our answer will always be ...
Iranian government spokesman Ali Rabiei (AFP Photo/str)/ Paris (France) (AFP) - Iran said Monday its views have been converging with those of France on ways to save a nuclear deal at risk of unravelling since the US withdrew last year. Government spokesman Ali Rabiei also suggested President ...
Iranian government spokesman Ali Rabiei (AFP Photo/str)/ Tehran (AFP) - Iran said Monday its views have been converging with those of France on ways to save a nuclear deal at risk of unravelling since the US withdrew last year. Government spokesman Ali Rabiei also suggested President Hassan ...
20AM [Updated: Wed Sep 4, 2019 07:25AM ]/ A senior Iranian official says Tehran will return into full compliance with a 2015 multinational nuclear deal only if it receives $15 billion in a France-proposed credit lines for oil sales over four months otherwise the Islamic Republic will continue ...
43PM [Updated: Tue Sep 3, 2019 10:43PM ]/ Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif reacts during a news conference with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov (not pictured) after their meeting in Moscow, Russia, on September 2, 2019. (Photo by Reuters)/ Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad ...
20PM [Updated: Tue Sep 3, 2019 03:34PM ]/ France says efforts aimed at saving a 2015 multilateral nuclear deal on the Iranian nuclear program hinges on the United States’ provision of waivers from the sanctions it has unilaterally and illegally re-imposed on Tehran. “That all supposes of course ...
Iranian deputy foreign minister Abbas Araqchi attends a meeting on the 2015 nuclear deal in the Austrian capital, Vienna, on June 28, 2019. (Photo by AFP)/ Iranian and French experts have held intensive talks aimed at salvaging an international nuclear deal, which has been at risk of unraveling ...
05AM [Updated: Tue Sep 3, 2019 05:05AM ]/ Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif was in the Russian capital while his deputy foreign minister Abbas Araqchi was in Paris in a last-minute push to preserve the 2015 nuclear agreement amid US sanctions and the Europeans’ failure to fulfill ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ Migrants try to cross from Morocco into the Spanish enclave of Ceuta, Thursday, July 30, 2026. (AP Photo/Antonio Sempere)/ This undated image, provided by his family, shows Ayoub Akbili, a man who died while trying to cross ...
Among those killed in the strike on the outskirts of Ansar were three children and two women, state media reports/ Eleven people have been killed in Israeli strikes in southern Lebanon, authorities say, in one of the deadliest days of attacks since an agreement aimed at reducing hostilities was ...
The Israeli military said the aim of the operation was to protect the residents/ About a dozen Palestinian households in a village in the occupied West Bank were told to leave their properties during an Israeli military operation to remove Israeli settlers. The settlers had besieged residents in ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ PANAMA CITY, Aug 13 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said on Thursday that reports about poor conditions aboard aircraft carrier the USS Abraham Lincoln in the Middle East were "completely misrepresented." Two ...
To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser./ Israeli settlers have been besieging two Palestinian families in their homes in the occupied West Bank since Sunday, with the families saying their supplies were running out and rights groups urging the authorities to step in. On ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ FILE PHOTO: U.S. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent speaks to members of the media at the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S., July 30, 2026. REUTERS/Kylie Cooper/File Photo/ Aug 11 (Reuters) - The Trump administration on ...
A Syrian court has sentenced ousted dictator Bashar al-Assad to death in absentia, after convicting him of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity during the country's civil war. with his family after his regime was overthrown in December 2024, ending his family's five-decade grip on ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google./ FILE - President George W. Bush, center, poses with President-elect Barack Obama, and former presidents, from left, George H.W. Bush, left, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, right, Jan. 7, 2009, in the Oval Office of the White ...
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Pakistan's Shehbaz Sharif signed the pact in Mecca/ Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Pakistan have signed a joint defence agreement, saying an attack on one of them would be seen as an attack on all three. The pact was announced ...
To play this video you need to enable JavaScript in your browser./ Watch: "Everyone hates it except Iran", says former US diplomat on new Hormuz deal/ Iran says it has reached an agreement with Oman on a route for shipping through the Strait of Hormuz. Foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baqaei ...