Reuters - June 15, 2012
Seeks more time from Iran on terms of contract on South Pars * Seeks swift deal on pricing for extra 3.5 mtpa LNG from Qatar (Adds details, quotes) NEW DELHI, June 14 (Reuters) - India is seeking extra oil supplies from OPEC members Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Algeria, as the country, already cutting its dependence on sanctions-hit Iran, works to secure additional barrels to feed its expanding refining capacity. India has sought an additional 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil - equivalent to 5 million tonnes a year - from its biggest ...
Reuters - June 14, 2012
Indian refiners aim to start payment at the earliest * Indian exporters hope to strengthen trade with Iran NEW DELHI, June 14 (Reuters) - India removed a hefty tax and took other steps to ease payments in its rupee currency for some imports of Iranian oil as it seeks to continue purchases - albeit reduced -- in face of Western sanctions that blocked an earlier payment method. India, Iran's second-biggest oil client, won a waiver this month from tough new U.S. sanctions in return for significantly cutting purchases of Iranian oil. After ...
India Times - June 14, 2012
/ NEW DELHI: The Indian government formally lifted a hefty tax on payments to (NIOC) for settling part of its oil purchases in Indian rupees, two sources at Indian refiners said. India's finance minister in March proposed to exempt oil payments to Iran in from a 40 percent tax in order to smooth payments which ...
Tehran Times - June 15, 2012
India removed a hefty tax and took other steps to ease payments in its rupee currency for some imports of Iranian oil as it seeks to continue purchases in face of Western sanctions that blocked an earlier payment method./ India, Iran's second-biggest oil client, won a waiver this month from tough new U.S. sanctions./ After earlier Western measures directed against Iran's nuclear program hit the then existing payment conduit in December 2010, India has been using Turkey's Halkbank for its $10 billion plus annual oil import bill with Tehran./ ...
- Iran Unveils Memorial Honoring Fallen Jewish Heroes (Huffington Post)
- Iran unveils a memorial honoring Jewish heroes (Washington Post)
- Iran honours nuclear deal with powers, IAEA report shows (Reuters)
- Iran Urged To Be More Flexible (Radio Free Europe)
- UN OKs measures targeting North Korea, Iran, Syria (Washington Post)
- Iran FM rejected UN human right resolution (Trend)
- US delays release of study on 1953 Iran coup (Washington Post)
- US delays release of study on 1953 Iran coup (Yahoo! News)
- Iran nuke talks resume in Geneva (Xinhua)
- Iran nuclear negotiations resume in Geneva (UPI)
- Iran says sees more 'good steps' ahead in nuclear talks (Yahoo! News)
- Iran Says 'Good Steps, Good Atmosphere' At Nuclear Talks (Radio Free Europe)
- Like Iran, secret diplomacy leads to US-Cuba thaw (Washington Post)
- 2 years after telling aides to think big, Obama turns new page with ... (Fox News)
- Security stepped up as Australia orders siege probe (Yahoo! News)
- Iran says it warned Australia hostage taker suffered from psychological ... (Tehran Times)
- Why oil is down by half, what it means for you (Yahoo! News)
- Lower crude prices will even affect Persian Gulf Arab economies badly: ... (Tehran Times)
- US, Iran hold bilateral nulcear talks in Geneva (Xinhua)
- Iranian official says replacing members of US negotiating team has no ... (Payvand)