India seeks more oil from OPEC members except Iran
Reuters - June 15, 2012
Seeks more time from Iran on terms of contract on South Pars * Seeks swift deal on pricing for extra 3.5 mtpa LNG from Qatar (Adds details, quotes) NEW DELHI, June 14 (Reuters) - India is seeking extra oil supplies from OPEC members Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Algeria, as the country, already cutting its dependence on sanctions-hit Iran, works to secure additional barrels to feed its expanding refining capacity. India has sought an additional 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) of oil - equivalent to 5 million tonnes a year - from its biggest ...
Reuters - June 14, 2012
Indian refiners aim to start payment at the earliest * Indian exporters hope to strengthen trade with Iran NEW DELHI, June 14 (Reuters) - India removed a hefty tax and took other steps to ease payments in its rupee currency for some imports of Iranian oil as it seeks to continue purchases - albeit reduced -- in face of Western sanctions that blocked an earlier payment method. India, Iran's second-biggest oil client, won a waiver this month from tough new U.S. sanctions in return for significantly cutting purchases of Iranian oil. After ...
India Times - June 14, 2012
/ NEW DELHI: The Indian government formally lifted a hefty tax on payments to (NIOC) for settling part of its oil purchases in Indian rupees, two sources at Indian refiners said. India's finance minister in March proposed to exempt oil payments to Iran in from a 40 percent tax in order to smooth payments which ...
Tehran Times - June 15, 2012
India removed a hefty tax and took other steps to ease payments in its rupee currency for some imports of Iranian oil as it seeks to continue purchases in face of Western sanctions that blocked an earlier payment method./ India, Iran's second-biggest oil client, won a waiver this month from tough new U.S. sanctions./ After earlier Western measures directed against Iran's nuclear program hit the then existing payment conduit in December 2010, India has been using Turkey's Halkbank for its $10 billion plus annual oil import bill with Tehran./ ...
- France Drops Remaining Charges Against Iranian Dissident Group (Wall Street Journal)
- France drops case against Iranian dissidents after 11-year probe (Reuters)
- Iranian official at Asiad accused of sexual harassment (One India)
- OCA throws Iran official out of Asiad (Reuters)
- Nuclear deal possible if parties show seriousness, Iran says (Tehran Times)
- Iran FM leaves Tehran for New York to attend N-talk (Press TV)
- Kerry: US open to talks with Iran on Islamic State (Washington Post)
- Ayatollah, US spar over Iran role in fighting ISIS as Kerry seeks coalition (Fox News)
- Iran equipment official charged with sexual harassment (Reuters)
- Iran soccer official suspected of sex harassment (Washington Post)
- U.N. nuclear chief urges Iran to address bomb concerns (Yahoo! News)
- UN nuclear chief suggests little headway in Iran probe (Daily Times)
- Iran says nuclear talks hit by disagreements (Yahoo! News)
- Iran nuclear negotiators to head to New York Tuesday (Press TV)
- Volleyball: Ghafour wreak havoc on Argentine defence to command Iranian ... (Payvand)
- Iran volleyball team defeated by host Poland (Press TV)
- Kerry: Inappropriate for Iran to Join Talks on Fighting IS (VOA News)
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Kerry opposes Iran role in anti-Islamic State coalition (Reuters)
- Iran, European countries hold nuclear talks (Al-Arabiya)
- Iran says "difficult road to go" to reach nuclear deal (Reuters)